Friday, December 10, 2010

It's Official

I’m Nuzlocke Challenging on my Crystal ROM.
(Thank you, Android Market, for bringing me such gifts as Tiger GBC and Tiger GBA)

Mandatory Nuzlocke Rules:
>Any Pokémon that faints is considered dead, and must be released.
>The player may only catch the first Pokémon encountered in each area, and none else. If the first Pokémon encountered faints or flees, there are no second chances.
>General consensus rule: players must also nickname all of their Pokémon, for the sake of forming stronger emotional bonds.

My Additional Nuzlocke Rules:
>Adjusting the first encounter rule to ban duplicate captures (I ain’t havin’ two Pidgeys).
>Considering a black out/white out to be “game over,” even if there are Pokémon left in the PC.
>Banning the use of potions and healing items, relying only on Pokémon Centers for healing.
>Banning the use of held items.
>Banning the use of Master Balls.
>Battle style to “Set”
>No legendaries

My Adventrue so far….
Name: MARLO
Starter: Cyndaquil “Ty”
Rt.29 Dude: Hoppip “Cotton”
Now in Cherrygrove.
FUCK YEAH.

(In other news: I’m raising a bunch of dudes on Yellow. Just beat the first gym and I have Butterfree, Mankey, Nidoran male, Spearow, and Pikabitch. Level 10+)

No comments:

Post a Comment